Herff Jones’ new home in Winnipeg’s northwest may be for sale

It’s a two-bedroom, four-bathroom home on a cul-de-sac in southwest Winnipeg.

It’s one of a handful of properties in the neighbourhood that’s being sold by the family for $1.4 million.

A home that could be worth more than $1 million in Winnipeg is the property owned by Herff Jones, a woman whose life has changed after her husband, Robert Jones, died of cancer in 2016.

A new home on the property could be for $500,000The property, near the intersection of Main and Main streets, was once owned by Robert Jones and his wife, Jody, and sold to Herff in 2013.

Jody, who died of pancreatic cancer in 2018, had been trying to sell the property for decades.

She was living in a tent and couldn’t get a mortgage to cover her living expenses, but her son was able to find one and paid a few hundred dollars for it.

Jone’s husband had died of brain cancer and had no money.

Jones had been renting a house on the same block for years.

She lived in the house and tried to sell it several times, but was turned down every time.

She finally got her loan approved last year and moved in.

She has a son and a housekeeper to keep her house on track.

“I’ve had no issues with it.

I’ve been up and down here,” said Jone.

Joned and her husband’s two young children, ages 11 and 8, live in the home, as well as the family dog, Chihuahua, which she said would probably be living in another house on a nearby cul- de-sac.

Her home is in a cul de-sq in the north end of the neighbourhood.

It’s close to the busy intersection of the Main Street and Main Street East.

Neighbours say there’s a lot of activity on the block.

They say there are plenty of cars and trucks.

There are a lot people walking their dogs around the neighbourhood and they’re getting used to it.

They see that there’s been a lot activity on Main Street, and they say it’s good.

“In the days leading up to the sale, Herff’s lawyer, David Stiles, said the Joneses were planning to get married and move into a new house in their new neighbourhood.

But, he said, Herf was concerned about the safety of her children.”

We’re looking at a lot more of a serious threat in terms of violence,” said Stiles.JONES AND HERFF’S NEW HOME’S DETAILS The house is on a property that was previously owned by HERFF JONES and her son, Robert.

It was sold by Robert’s family to Herf in 2013, but it’s not clear if she’ll get a loan to cover the costs of the home.

The property is owned by the JONES FAMILY AND OWNERS, a company that was established to buy the property from Robert Jones in 2013 and was later sold by his estate.

It includes four bedrooms, four baths, two and a half bathrooms, a swimming pool, and a backyard.

It is located in the northwest corner of Winnipeg’s city.

The house itself is located a short distance from the intersection with Main Street.

The property was once a home owned by ROBERT JONES AND HIS FAMILY, and it was sold to HERFF in 2013 for $600,000.

Herff lived in it for five years before her husband died.

She said she had to move into her house to save money.

Herff said she wants to be able to spend more time with her family.

She wants to spend less time with Robert, who is also a retired police officer.”

It’s just a lot different now.

There’s not a lot to do.

I can do more.

I’m able to do things that I can’t do now.

I feel a lot less like I can make money.

I’ll be able do more with it,” said Herff.

Robert, who has diabetes, has cerebral palsy, a neurological disorder, and has had multiple surgeries to treat his disease.

He was diagnosed with brain cancer in 2015 and died two years later.JONE’S HOUSE OWNERS HAVE CHANGED THEIR LIVES The Joneses own the house, which is on the east side of the property.

Neighbours said they were told to stay on the street when they moved in, which they did.

They were also told to avoid certain parts of the street.

Neighbourhood resident David Stiers said that the neighbours did the same.

Neighbors said the property is located on a street that was recently converted into a parking lot.

Neighbor David Stier said that when he moved into the neighbourhood, the neighbours weren’t allowed to leave the street, which he said made the neighbourhood feel unsafe.

Neighbour Kristin Pugh said the neighbours had to stay in their houses